I highly recommend that you check these out — your Reader will be pleased.
- Copyblogger – I began my online marketing career as an SEO Copywriter, and reading Brian Clark’s helpful online copywriting posts since 2006. This is one of the first blogs I recommend to any copywriters trying to transition to the online space.
- eMarketer Blog – In search of stats to back up your claim that your company had better develop a mobile marketing strategy? Then eMarketer is your BFF. Charts, stats and more — just begging to be dropped into that PowerPoint you’re presenting next week.
- Search Engine Land – Of course no list of internet marketing blogs is complete without the great searchengineland.com. Essentially a multiple blog site, you can sign up for RSS feeds for everything from Conversion Science to 100% Organic Search Engine Optimization Tips.
- Inside Facebook – Facebook continues to evolve, and sometimes they don’t do the best job explaining it all. Luckily for us, Inside Facebook takes care of keeping us up-to-date and sometimes explaining the mud.
- Junta42 Content Marketing Blog – Joe Pulizzi opens your eyes to the content creation and marketing opportunities you are probably missing!
- JWT Intelligence – What’s hot and what’s not. Don’t miss their weekly roundup on Friday to get the jump on what’s becoming the latest trend.
- Market Misfit – St. Louis SEO professional, Adam Lefever, writes meaty posts complete with big lists of helpful websites and tools to download. Prepare to bookmark.
- Occam’s Razor by Avinash – Analytics demystified by the Google Master.
- TopRank Online Marketing Blog – Another internet marketing blog that delivers meaty bookmark-worthy content on a consistent basis.
- Outspoken Media Blog – I’ve been a fan of Lisa Barone from back in the day when she was at Bruce Clay. Now she has her own agency and delivers insightful, personality-filled posts that get straight to the point. Plus, she has a great name.
- Convince & Convert – Jay Baer breaks down social media marketing for you with key tips and handy tools.
- Search Engine Journal – Always helpful Search Engine Marketing How-Tos and Tips.
- SEO Copywriting – If you write for anything online, you’ll want to read these posts on how to create compelling and effective SEO content.
- SEOmoz Daily SEO Blog – Essential to online marketing industry folks – insights from the team at SEOmoz.
- Mike Blumenthal’s Local Search Blog – An expert in all things local SEO. Mike’s posts keep you up to date with any changes and explain other local search elements, like citations.
What are your favorite marketing blogs to bookmark?
Want to receive monthly internet marketing tips and articles in your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!