MOOSYLVANIA. Independent Digital Agency.

MOOSYLVANIA
Moosetracker
MooseTracker Post
MORE CATEGORIES

Verizon Communications and Coinstar, the owner of Redbox DVD kiosks, will be introducing an online streaming-video service that will directly compete with Netflix the second half of this year.  The service will allow users to stream video content via the web, mobile devices and downloads, with the option of physical DVD through rental kiosks.  Verizon will own a 65% stake in the service and Redbox will hold the other 35%. For more information, please see Adage.com.

SUBSCRIBE TO THE MOOSELETTER
THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!