The Writer position is open to someone who has solidly demonstrated their ability to display a thorough understanding of strategic marketing/advertising campaigns and who has approximately 3 years agency experience. This position requires an industry passion that continuously motivates, allowing the writer to play a key role in the creative process and to become the brand champion. The writer is expected to present work to internal teams and to clients with enticing and exciting evidence for the presented solutions.
Top Ten - more specific responsibilities:
- Be able to balance thinking big picture and maintaining attention to detail
- Be accountable for your workload and scheduling; deliver work on time or make necessary arrangements in a sufficient amount of time
- Understand not only your client’s brand but also the competition
- Offer compelling solutions for naming assignments
- Begin to master product positioning and repositioning exercises
- Begin to be able to handle the championing of ideas within the agency
- Build off a brainstorming session with thematic names, lines, appropriate builds and thoughts during the creation of 'white paper' write ups
- Deliver effective and compelling 'white paper' write ups overall
- Be up to date and able to contribute strategically and through writing, to all aspects of Social Media, including but not limited to FB, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, etc.
- Mentor junior members or interns on the team as required