Account Service Intern
Come join our brands this spring/summer of 2019 and experience the exciting and fast-paced world of Account Service at Moosylvania.
- Oversee the creative process, client requests, timelines, estimates and team deadlines to ensure campaign success.
- Issue weekly status reports and formal meeting recaps.
- Coordinate and participate in brainstorm meetings with all departments; craft briefs for turnkey projects, create project timelines and track on Basecamp, and traffic projects to ensure communication between each step.
- Learn the duties associated with project management and recapping meetings.
- Assist the content team in creating relevant social posts across all channels.
- Make monthly posts to MooseTracker and participate in newsletter and blog upon request; other services as needed.
Submit your cover letter, resume along with any supporting digital elements that set you apart. Invitations to interview will be extended throughout February and March and the internship will begin either during the Spring semester, or at the end of the 2019 school year.
*All Moosylvania interns must be 21 years of age at the start of the internship.