We are accepting applications for Copy Interns for the spring and summer of 2019. The internship is a paid position, and one that we believe will lead to a permanent position with the company. We have a history of growing our writers from entry level to Director level by providing great direction, opportunity to collaborate, and by offering a creative and fun environment in which to learn. Our national accounts offer exciting and challenging work that can set your writing career on a solid and successful path.
If you are drawn to marketing and advertising trends/campaigns, are passionate about ideas, words, and the art of building relationships through copy, then we want to hear from you.
- Work with creative teams on everything from big concept thinking to brilliant headlines, brainstorms and more.
- Develop your writing skills by working with your 3-4 person writing team to deliver compelling ideas across full service advertising platforms.
- Support marketing initiatives across multiple social channels
- Support and assist any senior creative to collaborate with outside resources to get scripts produced, and to orchestrate components of the job to see that it is complete on time.
- You’ll begin to learn how to write effective ‘white-paper’ write ups, great social copy, great creative briefs.
- You'll have the opportunity to work on great national accounts and to collaborate with a team of designers, strategists, and account service, while under the direction of a senior level writer.
Submit your cover letter, resume along with any supporting digital elements that set you apart. Invitations to interview will be extended in February, March, and April. We look forward to seeing your work and having you join the Moose brand for the summer of 2019!
All Moosylvania interns must be 21 years of age by the start of the internship.