Content Manager Intern
We are accepting applications for Content Manager Interns for the spring and summer of 2019. This is a paid position and a wonderful way to work in a temp to hire capacity. We want to fill a Content Manager entry level position in early 2019 so these next few months are the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your social skills and talent and to join a growing and exciting industry.
- Support the Social Media Manager and a team of Content Managers, and become immersed in all social media efforts.
- Duties include working on real client projects, writing content, creating social media campaigns across multiple social channels.
- Assist in creating social calendars for brands to support brand voice and presence.
- Assist in photo and video shoots, with styling, lighting, prop set up, etc.
- Begin to develop insights on social performance and trends and offer social ideas and solutions to brand teams.
Submit your cover letter, resume and website – along with any supporting social campaigns/elements that set you apart. Invitations to interview will be extended in February, March, and April, so send us your resume and a few samples of your social posting, across your favorite channels, so that we can get to know you.
*All Moosylvania interns must be 21 years of age before the start day of the internship.