Moosylvania is hiring an Interactive Designer to work with our national client campaigns to create highly functional and compelling interactive experiences. This UX designer will implement creative concepts and designs across multiple platforms, specifically targeted to appropriate users. Responsibilities include creating concepts and building prototypes for web-based advertising/marketing.
If you have 2-4 years experience and enjoy working in a highly motivated, entrepreneurial minded, and fun work environment then we’re looking for you. This is a full-time, salaried position with lots of opportunity for growth and includes a benefit package and competitive pay.
Here are a few more specifics on skills we’re interested in:
- Creating wireframes and other working prototypes in Axure
- Experience creating user flows, journey maps, and site maps
- Facilitating user testing
- Creating design comps in Photoshop
- Portfolio displaying solid skills in graphic design and typography
- Experience designing with responsive design best practices in mind
- Comfortable working in a Mac based environment
- Team player with problem solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, remains current on industry trends and new technology