Design Content Intern
Moosylvania is seeking a Design Content Intern to join our Content Team for the 2018 summer months. Our hope is to hire this person in the early fall, so if you are a recent graduate and you specialize in photography, design, video shoot/video editing, and Adobe suite skills, please submit your resume and portfolio for our review.
- Join and contribute to the social content team and become immersed in all social media efforts
- Begin to understand brand voice and social message
- Work with Content team to deliver creative design for engaging social content
- Assist in photo-shoots and or video shoots/video editing for quick turn-around social postings
- Assist in creating social calendars for brands to support brand voice and presence
- Begin to develop insights on social performance and trends and offer social ideas and solutions to brand teams
- Create relevant and engaging content across social channels
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities personally, with rich understanding of social networking from a user engagement standpoint
- Demonstrate ability to develop creative social media content (such as posts, tweets, etc.) in varied but distinct brand voices
And here are a few must haves:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and manage short timelines without losing site of the big picture
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to stay connected with local team as well as remote team
- Desire to learn
Submit your cover letter, resume along with any supporting digital elements that set you apart, and thanks for your interest in Moosylvania.
All Moosylvania interns must be 21 years of age.